As I’m sure you know by now, I’m co-founder of the Lean Learning Center. Since December of last year, our team started to share their ideas through blog posts in the Center’s website.
I’ve also contributed some articles and here are some of what we have:
- Don’t let accounting be your excuse – 04.05.12
- How to react when you find something out of place in 5S – 01.28.12
- Startups need process too! – 12.30.11
And here are some of the other posts from Andy Carlino, Susan Pleasant, and Jim Sonderman:
- Creativity–An Intended Consequence – 04.09.12 – Andy Carlino
- What are “supermarkets”? – 03.21.12 – Susan Pleasant
- Making the Transition from “Lean Is Extra Work” to “Lean Is How I Work” – 03.08.12 – Susan Pleasant
- Look for The Noise – 02.23.12 – Andy Carlino
- Where Do I Start? – 01.30.12 – Susan Pleasant
- Define a Clear Vision of the Ideal State – 01.30.12 – Jim Sonderman
- Promoting Employee Engagement–A Cautionary Tale – 12.22.11 – Andy Carlino
Subscribe on our website to stay tuned. I will of course continue to blog here
If you’re using A3 problem solving in any way, or plan to in the future, you might like to check out my latest eBook on the subject.